It occurred to me recently that although I’ve been blogging for two and a half years, I’ve never actually taken the time to introduce myself properly!
I love getting to know my readers and find personal posts like these really help me connect with other bloggers.
So, without sounding narcissistic…here are 31 random facts about me.
- I have the world’s biggest sweet tooth and would kill for chocolate!
- My husband is a professional photographer and a pretty awesome one too!
- I crashed my first car 17 hours after I bought it.
- I am a bookworm, always have been and always will be.
- My favourite book is ‘To Kill a Mockingbird.’
- I LOVE food and think about it approximately every 2-3 minutes!
- I met my husband when I was 19 and got married when I was 20.
- I was born and raised in Birmingham, England.
- I have lived in Devon, on the beautiful Jurassic Coast since 2011.
- I love the summer and despise the winter! Unless there is snow. I love snow.
- Travelling changed my life in 2014 and I now spend all my money on it.
- I enjoy cycling and work out at the gym twice a week.
- Quiet time helps me recharge. If I don’t get time to myself each week, I’m no good to anyone.
- When I lived in Birmingham, I took salsa dance classes for over a year and loved it. I really miss it!
- ‘Friends’ is my favourite TV show and I find there is a ‘Friends’ quote applicable to any situation.
- Red wine is my favourite alcoholic beverage.
- I love animals and feel very passionate about animal tourism.
- My hands and feet are always cold, much to my husband’s dismay.
- I love being outdoors in nature – wild camping, hiking etc.
- I hate the way we treat our planet and am seriously considering going plastic free.
- I’ve always wanted to be a criminal psychologist/criminologist.
- I currently work as a copywriter and really enjoy it.
- When I was a child, I was extremely allergic to coconut.
- I’m absolutely terrified of daddy-long-legs/crane flies.
- My favourite films include ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’ and ‘Lion’.
- I am a huge Francophile and wish I was French on a daily basis.
- I have vowed to live in Paris one day.
- I’m an expert at walking in high heels. I count it as a talent.
- Mornings hate me. I am not a morning person.
- I love going to the theatre or to see a ballet.
- I’d love to leave everything behind and live in a campervan.
I’d love to know more about you, my readers. So, please feel free to share a few facts about yourselves in the comments.